Disputes involving farms and farm ownership and management and particularly sensitive. Our special interest group of agricultural/rural mediators regularly handle all types of mediations that concern the countryside to include:
- Management and partnership
- Rural sports
- Adjoining owners / rights of way
- Feed and materials supply
- Valuations and professional negligence
Choosing the right mediator is important at the best of times – that is, right in terms of temperament, background and presence.
Many ANM mediators regularly mediate disputes involving rights of way, boundaries, easements and covenants, land use, joint ventures and partnerships involving land.
We have the following group members:
- Paul Beevers - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roger Broady - email@example.com
- Christopher Butterworth - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anthony Glaister - email@example.com
- Chris McNall - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bryan Hallows - email@example.com